Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

My 2013 in review

This is my year in pictures and links. I tried to stuck to two or three links per month but there were times when there was so much going on it was difficult to follow my own rule.

You won't find much soul-searching here; 2013 was a truly fabulous year.

January

Amazing what low light can do...
February
The finished cover ends up looking even better, I think
March
The SCOTUS hearings go so well I just want to send everyone flowers
April
May
Photo by the incomparable Jennifer Durham
June
Photo by Tony Valenzuela
July
Photo by Christine Doyle
August
Photo by Karina Melendez
September
Photo by Jennifer Durham
October
  • I have an excellent adventure at the PNBA, in which I discover it's just like a science fiction convention, and sign my first copies--about 200!--of Hild.
  • The whole month is about Hild. Lots of reviews and interviews start to go up.
November
Photo by Jim Berg
December
As I say, it was a great year. I posted less than usual because I was overwhelmed with work. Overwork is probably what triggered the MS exacerbation, too. But it could have been the sheer excitement. Even exhilaration is physiologically stressful.

I'm getting over it--though still not willing to travel for a few weeks--and I'm pretty sure 2014 will be amazing, brilliant, and marvellous for me and Kelley.

I hope 2014 brings you all you dream (and plan, and work) for.
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print