Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Here's where you can find me this week

Tomorrow I embark on the big Hild adventure in New York: several days of BEA, a couple of days of seeing friends, then the Lammys.

I'll be updating here with very short reminder of public events, but here's the gist:

  • Thursday, May 30th, 7 pm: reading at McNally Jackson, 52 Prince Street. Open to everyone! Come and say hello.
  • Friday, May 31st, 2 - 2:30 pm: Hild ARC giveaway, Macmillan booth #1557. Open only to attendees of BEA.
  • Monday, June 3rd, 5:30 pm til late: the Lammys, in which I pick up an award, and then the after party. For those with event tickets.
I might also be updating on Twitter but we'll see: it's going to be pretty hectic. I will, however, be enjoying every minute of it! If you see me, do come over and say hello.
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print