Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Video of Hild reading and Q&A

The Hild audiobook came out yesterday. In celebration, here are two short videos taken from the Hugo House gig in Seattle last month. 

First, the longest: 31 minutes of the real me, complete with, ah, language. I'm answering readers' questions about all kinds of stuff: research, writing process, knowing the ending before you begin, publicity for aspiring writers, and so on.


Second, one of the readings--from the very beginning of the book--which is much shorter, about 8 minutes long:



There's more; we got the whole evening on tape. If you like these clips
I'll post the whole enormous video (intro of me, my intro to the evening, two readings, whole Q and A). It's long, absolutely, but if that kind of thing floats your boat...

All camera work by the amazing Kurt Lorenz.
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print