Today is my birthday. I intend to loaf about eating croissants, drinking coffee, and people watching, followed by Champagne and whatever other delights Kelley has conjured.
Meanwhile here are a few Hildish morsels to keep you amused:
- I wrote a piece about Hild's literary ancestors for Book Keeping.
- The Hugo House reading is now scheduled for Wednesday, November 13. See updated appearances.
- Bookdwarf likes Hild. A lot.
- Robin Sloan does too. You can see an updated page of rave (and not-so-rave) reviews here.
- I've been invited to speak at King's College, London, on Saturday Oct 26. We're trying to get a flight, but if you're going to be in London, bookmark the Medieval Science Fiction Roundtable because IT WILL BE AWESOME.
- Sadly, Kelley and I will not be at World Fantasy Convention in Brighton. So if you want to buy our memberships drop a comment ASAP.