Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

W00t! I'm a Hugo Finalist!

My very first! For "It Takes Two," which first appeared in Jonathan Strahan's Eclipse 3.

I'm getting this live from Twitter (follow #hugos) so it's all a bit scattered (and perhaps full of mistakes, which I'll correct later). But the other nominees in the novelette category are "Eros, Philia, Agape," by Rachel Swirsky; "The Island," by Peter Watts; "It Takes Two," by, y'know, me; "One of Our Bastards is Missing," by Paul Cornell; "Overtime," by Charles Stross; "Sinner, Baker, Fabulist, Priest," by Eugie Foster. Lots of Brits. Go us!

Also of note to readers of this blog, nominations for Farah Mendelsohn's On Joanna Russ and Helen Merrick's The Secret Feminist Cabal.

More--and more coherently--later. Meanwhile, congrats to everyone, and woo-hoo!

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print