Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

update on amazonfail

illo lifted from io9.com--go read the article

No explanation as yet from amazon.com about their weekend 'glitch' which deranked LGBT books, including mine.

Here's a good roundup from Suvudu* of what's been going on. And here is io9.com, in which I demand a public apology from Jeff Bezos. I also do my best to explain, in 200 words, why this kind of censorship is so very dangerous.

If you haven't yet signed the petition, please do. If you haven't contacted amazon.com, please do.

Many thanks to all of you for your support. Now I'm off to do some actual nothing-to-do-with-amazon writing, and to munch some more on that chocolate Easter egg I didn't get to devote much attention to yesterday.

_______________________

* this post seems to have vanished, I wonder why...

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print