Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A View of One's Own

Thanks to Jennifer, we now have our very own photo gallery space. So if you like to take pictures of your environment, and want to share, this is the place to do it. Simply go to

http://an.aviewofonesown.com/

click 'upload' and add something. I recommend clear labelling: your name, a one or two word description, and a date. So one of mine, for example, reads nicola_trees_nov_08: a who, what, when system.

I know we have several camera wielders in this group so I hope many of you will take advantage of this. I think it would be lovely to know what others are looking at during their day.

I intend to keep track of the seasons through my back window (I've added one of those back trees from a freak snow storm in April this year, just for comparison), and perhaps I'll also put up some pix taken from the side and front of the house, like the one above (taken in that same snowstorm).

If you do add photos, it would be great to drop a comment here and let us know--but it's not mandatory.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print