Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

audio Friday: Pinky's Paperhaus

Last year, Carolyn Kellogg interviewed me and Gwenda Bond for Pinky's Paperhaus and the LitBlog Co-op's summer Read This programme. I talk about art, genre, and changing the world:








(direct link)

Yeah, I got a bit grandiose here and there, but it was fun.

At some point soon I really, really will have the time to record more readings. I've been busy on a variety of things which, individually, take but a moment though collectively they munch at my life alarmingly. One project I want to remind you of, for which Jennifer did all the work, is A View of One's Own, where readers can upload pix of their environment, so we can all see something of one another's lives. Fire up your cameras!

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print