Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

If you crossed Arya Stark with Thomas Cromwell...

In black and white for change because change is good...
More stuff's gone up in support of the UK publication of Hild. Enjoy!

10 things about Hild, the woman

What we do and don't know. What I made up...

Hild's Voice
How I figured out how to write this book.

"If you crossed Arya Stark with Thomas Cromwell and Julian of Norwich, you would have an approximation of Hild." No link. I just really liked this quote from Hodderscape.


Hebrew "Gods and Genre"

The Hebrew translation of my post about Thor is up at Israeli Society for Science Fiction and Fantasy website

The Tattoed Book interview
"What's gratified me most is hearing from readers how real it all felt..."
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print