Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

HILD is a Lambda Literary Award finalist

Hild has been nominated for the Lambda Literary Award in the Bisexual Fiction category:
  • Corona, Bushra Rehman, Sibling Rivalry Press
  • Hild: A Novel, Nicola Griffith, Farrar, Straus and Giroux
  • In His Secret Life, Mel Bossa, Bold Strokes Books
  • My Education, Susan Choi, Penguin Group/Viking
  • The Two Hotel Francforts: A Novel, David Leavitt, Bloomsbury
As with the Nebula nomination I find I'm in excellent company. This has been a good year for books. Bisexual Fiction is a whole new category for me, and I’m most sensible of the honour. And very pleased. Here’s the full list of all nominees.

The awards will be presented at the 26th Annual Lambda Literary Awards gala, Monday, June 2, 2014 at The Great Hall at Cooper Union, New York. Tickets available here.
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print