Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

I really am very, very close

I'm really very close to finishing this draft of Hild: 90% through. So I won't be around much in the next day or two. To keep you amused here are three links that might be of interest.

  • A thoughtful blog post about women and science fiction, occasioned by Catwomen of the Moon, the BBC Radio 4 documentary I recently took part in. Go take a look.
  • A call from COBALT, the literary review, for input on their inaugural issue (in which I was interviewed). Reader feedback is a vital part of improving any journal. Help them out.
  • And, finally, the awesome linkage-for-writers post at Sterling Editing has tips on good dialogue, how to open your novel, and more.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print