Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

We touched the 70 and yearn for more

Yesterday in Seattle, for the first time in 2011, we touched 70 degrees. We touched it for one and a half minutes. Today it's raining and might--ooh, might--get as high as 60 degrees. Tomorrow it's back to the 50s.

Yesterday was a truly beautiful day, just lovely. I live in hope that we'll have another. Soon. You should hope for that, too, so that I'll write about something other than the weather.

Still, miserable rain means that today I'll get some work done on Hild--whom I have neglected sadly the last couple of weeks due to international wheeler-dealing, a variety of other commitments, some health nonsense, and occasional partying. This weekend, though = writing. I'm looking forward to it.

I hope you're looking forward to something, too. (No, nonono: we will not talk about The Rapture, though I'm fine to discuss rapture with a little 'r', or raptors screaming down for the kill.)

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print