Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My To Do list is breeding

I'm tired of no sun. Tired of seeing doctors (don't worry, it's just routine, and, y'know, tedious). Tired of having my veins poked and blood drawn and almost passing out (I do that). Tired of dealing with fiddly crap. Just bloody tired. So tired, in fact, that I'm in danger of being tired of partying. Unprecedented. So pray to your local deity that the Seattle sun comes out to play soon or Bad Things will happen.

Weatherwise this has been a vile winter and spring. It doesn't help that my To Do list, current and 3-month (and one year, and two year), seems to be breeding. It's just that all the things on it are so bloody interesting. It's hard to say no. But today I realised that, starting now, I'm going to have to say no even to interesting things. My plate is officially full. Just FYI.

May your To Do list be just as full of interesting things as you wish it to be. May your spring be progressing beautifully. Feel free to gloat.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print