Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Lilac, with cat (and possibly fairies)

Here's a picture of our new fence and what's left of the lilac finally--finally!--blooming. (Not sure what those little light chevrons are: some lens thing I assume. Or, y'know, fairies.)

And here, for your delectation and delight, is a photo of Chow Ciao ("Eats, shouts, and leaves," a/k/a Chow Mane) who seems to be back, and thinks lurking amidst the lilac waiting for tasty little birds is a fine thing.

No, we're not going to adopt her. She's an irritatingly skittish cat, and too vocal for our tastes. But I suppose at some point we'll have to find her a good home. Don't suppose you're interested? (The skittishness would go away, I'm pretty sure, once she had a safe place, a place to belong.) Just let me know.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print