Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

What are you reading?

It's a lovely sunny day here. Perfect. Yesterday it rained. All day. Hard. Tomorrow it will be too hot. By the weekend it'll be cold again. Summer in Seattle...

This is a busy week (editing, catching up with routine medical things like the dentist, etc.), so I don't know how much I'll be around. I've just finished reading Inseparable, by Emma Donoghue and Faithful Place, by Tana French. I've just started Hilary Mantel's Beyond Black. (Wild POV antics.) At some point I'll find time to talk about them. Really.

At some point, too, I'll take some photos of the garden, pretty herbs and flowers (parched lawn--well, after the rain, less parched than it was).

I hope your gardens are blooming and your reading going splendidly. Any particularly good (or vile) books you want to mention?

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print