Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Unplugged

In a few minutes I pull my ethernet cable and don't plug back in until June 6th. Which means no email, no blog, no Facebook, and no Twitter. If you need me, there's the phone. If you don't have my phone number, you don't need me.

If you feel the urge to send me email, just wait until June. The first thing I'll be doing on June 6th is deleting all the messages in my mailbox. Yes, all of them. So save it, okay?

I'm planning on a fabulous three weeks--mostly at home, but not entirely. Lots of time to sit quietly (and not so quietly) with my sweetie. Watch movies. Read books. Go to the park. Eat lunch out. Go to a museum or two. Sit blankly on the deck in the sun. Work on Hild. Talk to friends. Oh, it's going to be good.

I hope you will also take the opportunity to have some nothing-in-particular time. It's a necessary human thing. Most of us don't do it enough.

Indulge yourself. I'll be back in three weeks.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print