Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Locus Award finalist--a dilemma

I've just found out that "It Takes Two" is a Locus Award finalist. I'm in some fine company, including two of my fellow Hugo Finalists.

The winner will be announced here in Seattle on Saturday June 26th--

--which means I have a tricky decision to make. On the one hand, an evening of catching up with old friends, meeting writers who could become new friends, and maybe (or maybe not) picking up a shiny object for my shelf. On the other, well, it's our anniversary which we tend to prefer to celebrate in private. Yes, we have many anniversaries (see this and this and this), but every single one matters to me. A lot. Decisions, decision...

But, hey, what a lovely dilemma to be in :)

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print