Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm back!

On Monday I informed the board of the Lambda Literary Foundation that I will be taking a leave of absence until the end of the summer...

...and it's spring! I made a wee slideshow (complete with cheesy but, y'know, heartfelt music) to express my joy but, huh, I couldn't figure out how to share it. (I'm new at this Mac stuff.) So here are two photos, of things (no idea what--but don't they look all springy and fresh and downright luscious?) growing right in my front garden, which will have to stand in for the rest:


In practical terms, this means I can now get back to Hild. I can spend some time with Sterling Editing. I can have a life again! Life is just damn good.

Oh, also you'll be seeing more of me around here. Threat or promise? You decide...

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print