Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Star Trek: I can't wait!

We have our tickets for Star Trek. Woo hoo! This is the film I've looked forward to most since Iron Man (and before that 300).

As with those two films, what has whet my appetite is the trailer. It's practically perfect for my film-story tastes: the chosen one, heroism, conflict, aliens, explosions, jokes, time travel... Wow. I don't know who made the trailer but they should get a cut of the first dollar gross.

So tomorrow afternoon, I'll be stuffing my face with popcorn and my mind with, well, moviecorn, and loving every minute of it. Then I'll be at the pub with my sweetie, reliving the whole thing, waving my beer around shouting Pow! Zap! Fire everything!

The YouTube embedding has been disabled, but here's the link.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print