Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Two more unprocessed pics of me

Yesterday's photos are black and white, which covers a multitude of sins. Here, for the sake of truth-in-advertising, are two full-colour shots, again untouched by Photoshop.
This first one is by  Christopher M. Cevasco, taken at my panel at World Fantasy Convention in Washington DC. Cropped, to remove a distracting stripe at the bottom. Note the red eyes.

And this one is by my friend Mark Tiedemann, taken at Left Bank Books in St. Louis. Mark tells me it's lightly tweaked. In what way, I don't know. But, eh, here it is anyway.
So that's it, that's how I look right now. And let me tell you, I am now determined to show only seriously processed photos in the future! I don't like having red eyes and dark circles! I don't wear makeup in real life, so I reserve the right to remove blemishes in post. I suspect you'll be happier with that, too...
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print