Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Today I start the 11-day paperback tour

Today Kelley and I get on a plane and head east for a bunch of readings and signings. Here's the schedule:

Wednesday 5 November
Atlanta, GA
Charis Books and More
7:30 - 8:30 pm
FREE - but suggested donation of $5

Thurs 6 - Sat 8 November
Arlington, VA
World Fantasy Convention
A panel and mass-autographing on Friday, lots of bar-time...
REGISTRATION REQUIRED

Sunday 9 November
Washington, DC
Kramer Books & Afterwords Cafe
7:00 - 8:00 pm
FREE - Also, it has a bar...

Monday 10 November
Boston, MA
Porter Square Books
7:00 - 8:00 pm
FREE

Friday 14 November
St Louis, MO
Left Bank Books
7:00 - 8:00 pm
FREE - and there will be beer...


Do come and say hello. It will be a blast—so bring your friends. In fact, bring your family, bring your dog, bring everyone you've ever met :) We both love to talk to people, so the more the merrier! Most of the places know me and what I like so I'm guessing there will be libations available at most stops. Party!
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print