Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

HILD HAS A GLOSSARY. HILD HAS A GLOSSARY. HILD HAS--

If you check the Hild table of contents, THERE IS A GLOSSARY AT THE BACK. 

Just had to get that off my chest; if I get one more email or DM or FB message chastising me sorrowfully about this my brain will burst.

If you're reading a Kindle version of Hild, the file automatically opens at the beginning of the narrative, so you don't see that there's a map, a family tree, a glossary, a historical note, and a pronunciation guide. If you don't think of looking, or if you simply don't know how (you really should learn) then feel free to download the handy PDFs of the extras I've assembled here. (In order to demonstrate my intimate understanding of human laziness, I haven't bothered to create an internal link; you'll just have to--gasp!--scroll down to More Information.)

That's all.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print