Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Currently having fun with...

I am currently having fun trying to turn my Hild ms. into something pretty which early readers can read on their Kindle. By 'fun' I mean 'not fun'. By 'pretty' I mean a sturdy and readable .azw document without ugly gaps, spaces, and format errors, and with the embedded loveliness of my map, family tree, and glossary. By 'early readers' I mean experts in their field: historians, publicists, editors, agents and so on. (So, no, sorry, much as I love every single one of you--and I do--you can't have one.)

Some parts of it are working, some are not. I'll tell you all about it on Monday. When I've recovered my temper, Kelley has stopping laughing, and I've retrieved the pieces of my Kindle from the floor...

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print