Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Changing gears with LLF

After two years as a Trustee of the Lambda Literary Foundation, it's time for me to change gears. It seems like a good time. Thanks to your generosity and much hard work on the part of board, staff, volunteers and all manner of Kindly People, we're in good shape. We have an improved mission statement, a slightly more diverse board (it's a continuing process), a renewed commitment to emerging writers, a great Executive Director and staff, and a good first-step website.

I've resigned from the Board of Trustees, and, in autumn, will turn my attention to forming a brand new Advisory Council. Meanwhile I remain connected to the organisation as a Special Advisor.

If you have things you think LLF should be doing (or not doing), talk to me.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print