Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm back

I'm back, refreshed and renewed.

But, wow, I go away for a few days and when I get back everything's changed. The sky is bright blue and the whole neighbourhood drenched in sunshine. The dogwoods have sprouted pink and white blossom and the alders are doing that feathery thing. Chow Mane is begging with renewed vigour. And indie writers are signing with Big Six publishers while Big Six authors go indie. It's a wild world. But, hey, the birds still sing, I still like beer, and books still require a writer to put one word in front of another--and readers to read them. So clearly my absence hasn't really been that earth-shattering.

I'll tell you all about where I've been soon. Maybe tomorrow. Until then, here's a clue: it didn't involve a plane.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print