Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gorgeous autumn--colours colour colours!

Wednesday and Friday were eye-poppingly vibrant days here in Seattle. My friend, professional photographer Jennifer Durham, took some pictures of Green Lake that she graciously gave me permission to share:

Yes, that colour saturation is real. It really looks like that. Click on the image to enlarge and appreciate to the full. This, too, even the obliging cormorant:

I took a photo of setting-sun light on the brow of our hill. That is, I tried to, but the light is so evanescent at this time of year I think I missed it. Plus stuff like phone wires were in the way and as I was in my sock feet I wasn't inclined to go charging up the driveway to a clear spot. But for you, dear reader, here it is.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print