Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

beautiful day

Apart from the vast majority of you thinking I look like David Bowie, yesterday was a lovely day. For the first time this year it was warm enough to sit outside with a book and a cup of tea.

Today, it should be even warmer--possibly even 70 degrees. Woo hoo. After I've been to the dentist (boo! hiss!) I'm hoping to get to the park for an hour of bumble bees, birds, and blue skies. I keep meaning to take some pix for our gallery to show the blossom on the trees in the ravine, but then it all just seems like too much bother; I'd rather read a book. But for you, dear readers, I'll drag out the camera soon. Promise.

Wherever you are, I hope you're having a lovely day.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print