Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

I like to headbutt windows

On her blog this morning Kelley played with the current Facebook meme 'likes to'. I gave it a go. All I can say is, the Nicolas of the world are obviously less wholesome than the Kelleys. Here are the first ten results for my "Nicola likes to" Google search.

Nicola likes to--

--party
--shop on Bond Street
--clean
--do 'family things'
--act as if her nighttime ordeals never happened
--cook
--have baths in the dark surrounded by candles
--accompany you to dinner parties and restaurants
--have sexual intercourse with strangers
--stress the positive reward side of the equation

Nicolas are clearly hedonistic party girls with a domestic streak. Who knew?

In the next page of search I also, apparently, like to shoot, use smaller baits, keep my curly hair tamed, have all the control and attention, think I'm good fun and very energetic, and (my favourite) headbutt windows.

How about you?

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print