Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Tonight: Port Townsend!

Tonight at 6:30 I'll be at the Port Townsend Library Learning Center, 1256 Lawrence St., to talk about Hild, and read a bit--and talk some more, and answer your questions, and sign books. This is both a celebration of libraries and my last public Hild event before I devote myself full-time to Hild II.

These things are enormous fun for me; I love to talk about my work. I'm especially pleased to be helping Port Townsend celebrate their library's 100th birthday. Libraries, especially inter-library loan, are what made Hild possible. Without them I would have been able to do much less research, which would have led to a lesser book. So much less, in fact, that I don't think I would have felt able to stand behind it. No libraries = no Hild.

So come and help me celebrate the wonder that is free information delivered expertly, that is, libraries. More info on the event here.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print