Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hild roundup #19

Hild has now been out more than six months. Unless something extraordinary happens, I'll call it a day with the next roundup. I'm massively proud of the novel but 20 posts about its reception is enough, even for me. In fact, I've just listed the latest reviews instead of excerpting them. The first couple are interesting.

All previous roundups are here.

NEWS
  • The Nebula Awards Weekend was wonderful. List of winners--congrats to all--here
  • During the weekend I did three different interviews. I'll post links as and when they go live.
  • Hild is a finalist for the John W. Campbell Memorial Award.
  • The Lambda Literary Awards are in just over a week. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend as I'm teaching here in Seattle. But good luck to all; I wish I could be there.
REVIEWS
MISCELLANEOUS

Some Hild fan art for you, from Justine, who also wrote a review:
And one from Angelique, who drew this a couple of years ago when Hild was still in the rewrite stage. (Yep, we both love Asterix books. There's another in similar style but it doesn't belong to me so might take some time to post.) I love them both; they make me grin really hard. Enjoy.


This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print