Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In which I wear yellow pants

I just got these old, old photos (I was twenty-one) by email this morning from a Facebook friend (thanks, Margot). I don't know where we were playing, but I think possibly upstairs at the Wellington, aka The Welly (@giveitsomewelly). But if anyone recognises it, please let me know.

Note the cigarettes. And the yellow trousers. If you'd asked me yesterday if I'd ever, in my life, possessed a pair of yellow pants I would have denied it. Wow, who knew...





But obviously I was into bright colours. See, for example, YouTube video here and here of me in pink trousers. (Though if you're interested in the music, I recommend just listening--the sound is much, much better.)

Pink and yellow. I'm not sure my self-image will survive this...
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print