Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Glad

I have many things I want to talk about: B&N's 'declaration of war' against Amazon, academic publishing (and how it's always been at war against knowledge), how my anti-MS diet is going, thoughts about Hild, the up-coming vote in the Washington State legislature, thoughts on Apple's iAuthor tool, and much, much more. But I'm also busy on a couple of other fronts, so today I'll have to leave you with this photo of the ravine taken at breakfast. Yes, that really is sunshine you're seeing. Sunshine in Seattle in February. Enough to make a person feel downright pleased with the world.

Wherever you are, whatever you plan to do with your day, take a moment to look around and be glad.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print