Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MS new hits the Washington Post

News of Dr Angelique Corthals' exciting paper on MS yesterday hit the Washington Post. I'm delighted.

This is how the NMSS responded:

Dr. Corthals’s paper adds to ongoing discussion about what causes MS, but since it is a review of published research, rather than results from original studies, the report carefully notes the need for more research.

The National MS Society welcomes the ideas of thoughtful people who want to end MS, and fully agrees that we need to pursue all promising leads to do so.

While I understand the NMSS's cautious response I'm looking forward to them taking the time to analyse Angelique's work and really get to grips with it.

ETA: For those who want a copy of the paper, drop a comment with your email address and I'll send it to you.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print