Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A meta note

Yesterday I wrote about the big news about multiple sclerosis coming tomorrow from the Quarterly Review of Biology. I explained why it is such big news. And, trust me, it's the biggest news I've ever encountered about MS.

Tomorrow I'll post the precis of the paper ("Multiple sclerosis is not a disease of the immune system," by Dr. Angelique Corthals). I promise you won't need a graduate degree in biology to understand it. I'll even include a nifty diagramme. And hopefully a link to the free, downloadable article itself. (Assuming it's live. Right now it's just forthcoming.)

Today is just a signal-boost day. Think of it as the middle section of a school essay--you know the structure: say what you're going to say, say it, then say what you said. Except, hmmn, I suppose today is just the comma between saying what I'm going to say (which was yesterday) and saying what I am saying (which is tomorrow). Confused yet? Yeah, me too...

Come back tomorrow. All will be clear.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print