Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

A strict regimen of rubbish

I've been taking a couple of days off. I've discovered that doing nothing is a skill I'll have to relearn. I'm finding it difficult to read more than a page or two at a time of anything not non-fictional and related to Hild. The closest I've managed to get is WSJ articles, the Economist, and Archaeology.

This is very sad.

So yesterday I took myself in hand and prescribed a strict regimen of rubbish: chocolate, ham sandwiches, beer, and TV. No erring to the serious, no dipping into the worthy.

I watched an episode of Dexter, followed by Patriot Games and futzed about with Photoshop. And for today I've downloaded Attack the Block. If it were playing around here, I go buy half a ton of popcorn and a pound of Skittles, and park myself in front of Your Highness:

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print