Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I love SF Gateway

I've been busy the last little while, but today the sun is shining and it might be time to go play. So I set aside various projects and before I closed the Intarweb for the day I fossicked about a bit.

One of the sites I checked was SF Gateway, and got a warm fuzzy feeling when I found that I now have two novels on the Top 10 of the Week:

Part of the warm fuzzy wasn't just my books, but seeing Keith Roberts' novel on there, too. I don't think many people in the US know his work, which is a shame. Pavane is an amazing alternate history novel. That and Kiteworld are my favourites by him.

The top ten of the month made me positively nostalgic:

These are all fabulous books. Wow. Now if there were only a few more women on both lists my warmthiness would overflow.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print