Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis kiss

Here's the trailer for Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan, a 'ballet thriller' starring Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis as competing ballerinas. They kiss. Sadly, it looks unconvincing--but we'll know more Sept. 1 when the film opens at the Venice Film Festival.


(Thanks, J.S.)

I'd just like to see a film in which two women kiss because they, y'know, like each other. No coming out angst, no I-really-want-to-kill-you-so-I'll-fuck-you, no competition, no performance for boyfriends. Just a Well now, aren't you luscious? moment.

Any suggestions?

--------

FYI, I haven't forgotten about the promised post on the LLF Emerging Voices Retreat. It's coming soon.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print