Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

The woman on the cover of The Blue Place

From: Penny Love Struck

First of all I would like to say I love your work. I enjoy the way your descriptions are so plainly realistic. I see things in the same way, or rather I find myself feeling the same way in certain situations (in other words it all seems very believable); however, I actually wrote you to ask about the photograph on the cover of The Blue Place. I recognized that the woman in the photograph looked a lot like or in fact is Kam Heskin. I know this seems a little random, but I am sure you haven't been able to find an answer before, right? I hope that at least you can sympathize with me. It is driving me crazy, I have tried to look it up but I can't find it anywhere... I just need to know to know. Unfortunately I have no other pressing subjects to broach or inquire about. I hope this hasn't taken up too much or your time or annoyed you to madness. Thanks ever so much, pLs

I've been asked this question a hundred times over the last twelve years and, sadly, my answer remains the same: I don't know who the model is, I don't have her phone number, and I can't get her email address.

Having said all that, Kam Heskin certainly looks like a possibility. But your guess is as good as mine.

It's odd, I haven't published an Aud novel for three years, but I've had a surge in email about TBP (and Stay and Always)--including yet another enquiry from a Humongous Huggywood Agency regarding film/TV rights. It must be spring...

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print