Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

homicidal lesbian lunatic

I stumbled across this review [link fixed] of Stay last night and, I dunno, something about it really tickled me, so I thought I'd share. [Update: over on Facebook, Val McDermid kindly points out that "Without Aud, it's hard to see how there could have been a Lisbeth Salander." I think Val is most perspicacious.]

And, uh, that's about it for today. Still working madly on the new LLF website (oh, I can hardly *wait* to show it off). Still marvelling at the spring-like weather we've been having here. Still watching West Wing eps because my brain is so full of stuff it seems pointless to even try to cope with something televisually new.

Also, I've just started re-reading Wildside by Steven Gould (skiffy adventure YA), which is enormous fun and nice and light.

You?

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print