Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

this and that

Still busy on Mysterious Projects but there's a lot going on on teh intarwebs to keep you busy while I'm doing other things. For example there's this liveblogging of the Prop. 8 hearings, I just heard about a cool convention in New York that I might actually be there for, and Kelley has a reminder that she's teaching a fabulous 6-week short fiction course here in Seattle starting in a couple of weeks.

I wish I had photos to show you of cool places I'd been and people I've been meeting but I've just been right here for the last few days, working--at the, y'know, mysterious projects. But I'd love to hear what you've been doing, who you've met, what you've read, movies you've seen, meals you've enjoyed, monsters you've killed, all that stuff. Hey, let me live vicariously through you for a day or two...

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print