Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday audio: Ammonite, part more

This is a reading from Ammonite, in which Marghe learns the true history of the original inhabitants of Jeep. It's eleven and half minutes long.








(direct link)

This reading was a request. I do that. So if there's any particular bit of my work--fiction or non-fiction--that you fancy hearing read aloud, just ask. Nicely. Some things are more difficult to read than others, for example, dialogue-heavy multi-character scenes, but in general I'll give almost anything a go.

Oh, and there's one obvious error in this reading. I left it in because when I tried to fix it, it sounded terrible, a really obvious audio cut-and-paste. So I'm relying on listeners to do that internal edit most people do when faced with something that doesn't make sense. Five points and a smile to the first person who spots it.

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print