Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday audio: Stay #3

Here is another reading from Stay (about 6:20). Aud has just got back from New York, where she nearly died. We join her in the North Carolina woods: naked, covered in blood, and not sure she likes herself much. Enjoy.







(direct link)

After this I have one more Stay reading (but it's a long, juicy one--where Aud does lots of lovely damage to Bad Guys, yay!) then perhaps I'll record another hypnagogic. And of course there's that snippet of "Touching Fire" I promised Karina. Other readings I'm contemplating recording for the first time: something from Always, and Slow River, and Ammonite. I have my favourite pieces, of course, but does anyone have any requests for specific passages?

This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print